- Line toilet* with a plastic liner. Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- Bucket, liner, and toilet seat sold separately.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag.
- Gels and solidifies liquid waste and deodorizes portable toilets
- Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
- No harsh chemicals- safer for you AND the environment
- 1 Pack contains 10 conveniently packaged sticks, which treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
Eco Gel is great for…
- Disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, winter storms, droughts, etc.
- Classroom lockdowns
- Office emergencies
- Outdoor activities like camping, hiking, boating, etc.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes
- Do not ingest
- Eye contact: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing
- Ingestion: Contact poison control
Survival Kits & Emergency Kits
Disasters take many forms, so it’s always worth having emergency items you need within reach. Survival kits provide everything you need to withstand a disaster. The Survival Kits provides you with the bare necessities in an emergency situation.
Weather Vane Survival Supplies adventure meals have consistently been the premier choice of campers, backpackers, and survival experts. We offer convenient, healthy freeze dried and dehydrated food for emergency response.
Weather Vane Survival Supplies include several types of protective gears, pouches, bandages, tapes, sponges, sterilization wipes, gloves and medical tools. Emergency essentials kits can help you respond to natural disasters or other serious situations.